MD SalivaScreen - Oral Fluids Drug Test
10 Panel Saliva Drug Test
MD-S6101 - (Amphtamine, Buprenorphine, Benzodizepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Opiates, Oxycodone, PCP, Marijuana)
For Forensic Use Only - MD Saliva Screen 10 panel Oral Fluids Drug Test is a drug testing device that detects 10 drugs of abuse. This saliva drug test is the most sensitive to Marijuana (THC) with the lowest detection levels in the market. This saliva drug test provides results in minutes. An oral fluid test provides extra security since it can't be substituted or tampered like a urine test.
- Marijuana (THC- Parent)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Amphetamine (AMP)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Benefits of an Oral Fluids Drug Test
A non invasive oral fluids drug test resolves the major problem from urine drug test of "shy balder". Results in minutes provides recent use of marijuana. Saliva drug test targets the THC parent compound that will reflect positive results up to 72 allowing a better prediction of usage or being under the influence.
Includes Saliva Saturation Indicator
The test uses the preferred lateral flow immunoassay technology for saliva test screening and requires no special training. The qualitative yes/no test results are visibly obtained within several minutes.
SalivaScreen - Oral Fluids Drug Test Drug Test Procedure
- Bring tests, specimens, and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use. Donors should avoid placing anything (including food, drink, gum and tobacco products) in their mouth for at least 10 minutes prior to specimen collection.
- The oral fluid specimen should be collected using the collector provided with the kit. No other collection devices should be used with this assay.
- Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum, or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
- Using the provided collection swab, have donor sweep inside of mouth (cheek, gums, tongue) several times, then hold swab in mouth until color on the saturation indicator strip appears in the indicator window of collection swab.
- Important: Do not bite, suck, or chew on the sponge.
- NOTE: If after 7 minutes, color on the saturation indicator has not appeared in the indicator window, proceed with the test
- Remove collection swab from mouth and insert it sponge first into the screening device, pushing until the locking flange locks in place in the bottom of the device.
- Saliva drug test device upright on flat surface and keep upright while test is running. Wait for the colored bands to appear in test results area. Read results at 10 minutes.
- NOTE: Once the collection swab locks in place, the device is airtight, tamper evident, and ready to be disposed or sent to lab for confirmation (on presumptive positive result).
You can download this product insert Click Here to view Product Insert