The Single Panel Drug Test Card is a one-step solution for on-site urine drug testing. With 99% accurate results, our single panel drug test is one of the best alternatives to laboratory testing and one of the most accurate drug tests on the market today.
Laboratories typically make you wait 24 – 48 hours for results and charge high lab fees – with the single panel drug test, results are presented in five minutes or less, saving you time and money. We also offer unmatched discounts on bulk orders – save more when you buy more, and never worry about the tests expiring – each has a shelf life of 16 – 24 months.
- Common cross-reactants: Poppy seeds contain codeine/morphine and, as such, can cause a true positive opiate test.
- Current US SAMHSA screening cutoff: 2,000 ng/mL
- Current GC/MS (industry standard) confirmation cutoff: 2,000 ng/mL for codeine and/or morphine
- Other cutoff: 300 ng/mL Opiate cutoff was the historical SAMHSA cutoff; still used on occasion outside regulated drug testing (clinical, OUS)
- Codeine and heroin metabolize to morphine in the body. Codeine is also eliminated unchanged.
- The Lab Market distributes Opiate assays with cutoff levels of 300 and 2,000 ng/mL. Both are FDA cleared and target morphine as the primary antigen.
- Model: DMO-114