As low as $1.60 per Test - Priced per Box
Rapid Strep Test
Rapid Strep Test is used in point of care testing to qualitatively detect Strep A antigen from throat swab specimens to aid in the diagnosis of Group A Streptococcal infection. Strep A infections are origin from group A streptococcal bacterium that could initiate a variety of health problems. Nearly everyone is familiar with strep throat, which is the most common form of the disease in many homes. Health experts estimate that more than 10 million mild infections (throat and skin) like these occur every year.
- Strep Test Results in minutes: Allows for POC rapid treatment to reduce the risks related to over treatment and to provide better patient care.
- 96% Accuracy: Reliable result that you can trust.
- Two color results: Easy to read results eliminate mistakes in interpretation.
- Excellent format for Point of Care Testing
- Reduces the number of "unnecessary" prescribed antibiotics for strep throat.
- CLIA Waived Rapid Strep Test
- Model: IST-501