The Single Panel Drug Test Card is a one-step solution for on-site urine drug testing. With 99% accurate results, our single panel drug test is one of the best alternatives to laboratory testing and one of the most accurate drug tests on the market today.
Laboratories typically make you wait 24 – 48 hours for results and charge high lab fees – with the single panel drug test, results are presented in five minutes or less, saving you time and money. We also offer unmatched discounts on bulk orders – save more when you buy more, and never worry about the tests expiring – each has a shelf life of 16 – 24 months.
Phencyclidine (PCP) is a hallucinogen drug originally made for anesthetic use in humans. It's use in humans was discontinued due to negative side effects. There is no current legal use of the drug in humans. The use of PCP illegally is rarer now than before, but is sometimes seen in large, metropolitan areas such as LA and Detroit.
- PCP is liquid; marijuana joints are sometimes dipped into PCP.
- Common cross-reactants: Venlafaxine (Effexor)
- Current SAMHSA “screening” cutoff: 25 ng/mL
- Current GC/MS (industry standard) confirmation cutoff: 25 ng/mL
- We distribute a PCP assay with a cutoff level of 25 ng/mL.
- Model: DPC-114