What is a 2 panel drug test?
The 2-panel drug test card is one of the most easy and economical on-site urine drug testing kit. Obtains results for the most common illicit drugs in less than five minutes, has an extended shelf life of 16 - 24 months, is FDA 510(K) cleared to market and uses SAMHSA approved guidelines.Also, we have CLIA Waived options available.
¡Easy to use, fast results and excellent pricing is what defines The Lab Market's 2 Panel drug screen test!
Our 2-panel drug test will detect:
- DOA-124: Cocaine and THC-Marijuana
- DOA-424: THC-Marijuana and Methamphetamines
2 Panel Drug Test Procedure:
- Collect urine from the donor in a disposable collection cup.
- If the collection cup has a temperature strip read it and make sure is between temperature range.
- Remove the bottom cap from the 2-panel drug test card in submerge the drug test strips in the urine.
- AVOID passing the arrow when submerging the 2-panel drug test card since this can flood the test and invalidate the drug test card.
- Once all the lines in the C (control) area appear you can read the bottom lines in T (test) area.
- To interpret results in the 2-panel drug test card follow the image below
FDA CLIA Waived 2 Panel Drug Test Kits